Heated ski gloves, size: L, XLProduct code: GS7
Glovii heated clothing is a unique solution allowing you to maintain thermal comfort even on the coldest days of the year.
Glovii products stand out, thanks to the use of heated carbon fibers, which have a positive effect on blood circulation by emitting infrared waves.
Glovii clothing was designed with sportspeople in mind, especially those practicing winter sports.
It’s also a perfect solution for bikers, construction workers, hunters, photographers and elderly persons.
The most important features:
- The heating element is constructed from carbon fibres offering extraordinary reliability and durability as well as medical properties, thanks to infrared waves
- A safe and efficient Li-Poly battery provides a long time of operation of the heating system
- A pocket for storing the battery offers you comfort of use every day
- The gloves are made of a waterproof and breathable external Hypora membrane and are insulated by the Thinsulate fabric patented by the 3M group
- The heating element is located at the top of the hand, thanks to which your whole hand will remain comfortably warm all the time
- battery: 2100mAh (15,54Wh); Li-Poly
- built-in energy gauge
- heating element: 8 W - carbon fiber
- the heating element is located on the top part of the glove
- modes: 33% (LO/34°C/93°F), 66% (MED/39°C/102°F), 100% (HI/44°C/111°F)
- working time: 6h (LO), 3h (MED), 2h (HI)
- fabric: 15% natural leather, 5% spandex, 80% polyester
- charger: 8.4V, 1A
- sizes: M
- weight without batteries: 410g
- weight with battery: 600g
The set includes
- heated ski gloves Glovii GS7
- 2x battery 2100mAh
- set of adapters (EU, UK, US)