In order to register for a guest account, we only need your email address. If you choose to upgrade to standard account, you will be asked to provide additional information such as your name and physical address.
We do not collect or store your full credit card information on our servers. All payments are securely processed by payment operators such as PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, HiPay and others. We only receive a confirmation about the result of the payment. Your credit card details are not disclosed to us.
When you use the Store, we automatically record information from your web browser. This may include your IP address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, and locale preferences.
Please be informed that the Personal Data Administrator is SUNEN Sp. z o.o., 81-530 Gdynia, ul. Wrocławska 114, Poland. The personal data provided will be processed for the purpose of order fulfillment and correspondence related to the delivery of goods.
Your data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to perform all obligations resulting from the cooperation, including those specified in the law and to claim. Then the data can be stored for archival purposes.
Your data will be transferred to the selected carrier in order to deliver the goods.
You have, among other things, the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, exercise the right to object, the right to transfer data, which will be in electronic form and the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
A cookie is a data file that we transfer to your device. We are using two types of cookies: persistent and time bounded cookies.
Persistent cookies store your email address so you do not have to type it each time you login to our Store. Persistent cookies are optional, you can choose whether or not to store this information.
We use time bounded cookies to store your registration ID and authentication information so you can remain logged in to our Store. The rolling cookie will delete itself from your device after 20 minutes of your inactivity and you will be automatically logged out from our Store.
We are committed to doing our very best to protect your data and keep it confidential. We employ advanced security practices to keep your data safe and secure:
- The connection between our Store and your browser can be encrypted (HTTPS)
- We use AES to save your credentials securely
- To protects our secure HTTPS website from downgrade attacks, we have implemented and use HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- We have active protection against CSRF/XSRF attacks
- We use CSP protection to prevent XSS
- All passwords that you provide us with are stored in encrypted format, so that they cannot be read and/or reproduced. No one is able to read them, not even we.
- For your protection, we do not support outdated browsers. The latest browsers are more secure and ensure the highest security standards.
- Our servers are housed in one of the most modern data centers in Europe, equipped with the latest security technologies.